OUR NETWORK: TiVo Community TechLore Explore3DTV DVRplayground Dijit Community See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 3559150.0
November 4, 2007 01:07 PM

Categories: Sansa View

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

retro89

I was dead set on the e280 but now seeing there is a 8 gb with bigger screen ,better video playback. Does anyone have one ? Is the video playback good? Can you rip a dvd striaght to the converter?

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

November 4, 2007 10:53 PM

i just bought mine yesterday. Inf you purchase a Sansa View from Best Buy, you also get a month free from Best Buy/Rhapsody music service. Cant complain. i absolutely llove my View 8GB!!

November 9, 2007 5:57 PM

I have the four gig version e260, I love it!!!!! the 8 is the same except for the additional 4 gigs, and it will also take an additional 2 gig with a micro SD flash card. For improved functionality the first thing to do is get Sanse Playlister1.4.16, and Sanse Mp3 art sizer 2.1.3 (sanse is how it is spelled) this is freeware and something Sansa should have included on the software disk

Onward through the Fog

November 10, 2007 1:33 PM

thanks for the advice. I recently purchased the 8GB Micro SDHC card, so now my Sansa VIew is a 16 GB POWERHOUSE!!!! I aslo purchased the D-Lo action jacket from Best  Buy.

November 10, 2007 3:09 PM

KYNGofLYONZ said: thanks for the advice. I recently purchased the 8GB Micro SDHC card, so now my Sansa VIew is a 16 GB POWERHOUSE!!!! I aslo purchased the D-Lo action jacket from Best  Buy.

Now this is interesting I was under the impression the E200 series would only handle up 2 gig worth of Micro SD memory, this is nice to know, thanks! Smile

Onward through the Fog

November 23, 2007 6:38 PM

There's anew firmware update coming out soon for the VIew, so i would definitly opt for the View instead of the E280.

January 12, 2008 5:49 PM

I got the view for christmas, and it has been attached to my side ever since. If you want the best review on this product, check out the link provided. It will give you an honest review on all the information you want and need. Check it out!!

http://www.geardiary.com/2008/01/11/review-sandisk-sansa-view-could-this-be-perfection-in-a-box/

January 12, 2008 7:12 PM

Thanks, AshMarie.  Glad you enjoyed my reiew.

Doug 

January 12, 2008 8:02 PM

dgoldring,

That is a great review. How about we post it as an article here? PM me if interested. 

BC Support Design and Development

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window