OUR NETWORK: TiVo Community TechLore Explore3DTV DVRplayground Dijit Community See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 306176.0
July 2, 2010 07:25 AM

Categories: Sansa Clip / Clip +

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

ziggy_sprungste

I recently deleted a couple of albums of my reasonably new (bought less than a month ago) clip and when I disconnected the familier refreshing your media screen appeared but didn't go away and has not since.

I have tried a couple of things to try and get it going again from rebooting the thing to updating its firmware and deleting what I believe to be its cache however nothing seems to be doing the trick.

It is still possible to connect it to a computer and was wondering if there was a way of formatting it from here as I cannot access its own OS.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-2 of 2 | Latest Comment

November 7, 2010 6:38 PM

Did you ever find anything else about this? I'm encountering the same problem right now. I put a bunch of files on, turned on and the player froze at "refreshing your media." I waited a while, nothing changed so I held down the power button to turn it off. My issue is now when I connect the player to a computer it won't even register.

May 29, 2011 6:46 PM

Ugh. No solutions in the past year?

My Clip+ is running the latest firmware, and I just got this exact problem.

Anybody?....Thanks,Lyle

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-2 of 2 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window